Monday 8 February 2010

Darkness

This is a writing exercise, posted up on Verbal Verbosity (see sidebar link) and is a great way to exercise the mind.  You have 100 words in which to write a piece, and the title of this week's exercise is: Darkness. 

DARKNESS: (a conversation between a man and a woman)

"Do you love me?" she says.
Demanding, desperate, difficult woman.
"Always" I say. 
Attentiveness away, all away, as acrid amour arrives.
"Remember you are mine" she purrs.
"Kitten, of course, forever" I say. 
Kindred soul wanted. Kerb crawling tonight. 
Kinkyness needed, kissssssssssssEsssssssssss-know-where?
"No. Now. Need you" she whispers.
Need nurturing. 
Nothing otherwise.
"Everything you are to me" I say.
Enthusiastically evading the efficient emotional manipulation.
"So, see you soon?" she half-pleads.
"See you soon" I say.
Sending you out in into the darkness,
seeing you fade into the darkness of my past,
as I go off out into the darkness myself.




1 comment:

Hi, thanks for stopping by, and I would love you leave me a message.